Thursday, April 8, 2010

Social Thursday!

I'd like to apologize for the long absence of posts! We've changed companies at work and are in the process of getting a lot of things changed as well. I've been swamped!! Ah, but it's Social Thursday!! Let me give a little background on this.....

Once upon a time Jami and I lived in a little bitty apartment in town. (Ever seen Fried Green Tomatoes? It's the town where they held court in the movie- wasn't actually filmed there, but if you've seen it you know the town I'm talking about!) We deemed Thursdays as the day to get out, go hang with friends and be social.... no matter how hectic the week has been! As busy and hectic as my days are at work lately, it only makes sense to carry out that tradition with you, too. So Lovies, since we can't actually hang out, I've got the next best thing.... sharing music! Love it!! I'm going to try to make this a habit. Every Thursday I'll post a song to share with you and it would be awesome if you left me a comment (or made your own post!) of a song/band that you're digging at the moment :)

I've had this song in my head for weeks now. Donna the Buffalo is an amazing band and they've been around nearly as long as I have! And no, there's no one named Donna There is someone named Tara Nevins and shes AWESOME!!! Go ahead and look her up.... you'll be amazed at all the instruments she plays!


Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~Berthold Auerbach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one :) Tell me a little about yourself and leave a link to your blog so I can read yours, too!!

Sorry, but I had to implement a moderation system... WAY too much spam :(