Monday, April 19, 2010

Social Thursday- Few days late and several dollars short

Sorry for the delay in Social Thursday! I have a really good reason, though.... I was at the Wanee Festival from Tuesday afternoon until Sunday. In a tent. Talk about good times!! I figured even though it's waaaay late, I'd still share some music. Particle was one of the bands that played on Thursday. We'd never heard of them until we looked at the line up a few weeks ago, but have fallen in love! Click here and pick out a song!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna - Looks like you've been to some good concerts lately. Thanks for choosing to follow my blog about float cabin living in Coastal BC. We may be on different sides of the continent, but it looks like we have some things in common. If you ever have a question, please leave a comment or use the link in my profile to send an e-mail. I love talking with my readers. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one :) Tell me a little about yourself and leave a link to your blog so I can read yours, too!!

Sorry, but I had to implement a moderation system... WAY too much spam :(